$3,997.00 USD

Subtotal: $3,997.00 USD
Sales Tax:
Due Now: $3,997.00 USD

An account already exists with this email address. Is this you? Sign in

Sign in
Dxvb3vcuseoggdbfiqvu stock10

7 Figures Business Accelerator

In this program you will receive:

ENTITY MASTERY
In addition to learning why incorporating is vital, you’ll also learn about the specific entity types and specifically which entity may be best for your business.  Advice from a 30 year veteran CPA is included as well as information about which states offer the lowest income taxes, best asset protection and lowest fees to get set up in.  Getting your articles and EIN are also covered here.

In this course you’ll learn:

  • How to build a Business Foundation
  • Create a Million dollar business plan
  • Why Operating Agreements are important.

GROWTH ACCELERATOR
Defining the business you want to create is the starting point, then there’s partners, mentors, measuring your market opportunity and figuring out who your dream client is.  Additionally, this course will show you how to lock up your domain, create marketing sites, set up email, dominate online with reviews and branding as well as set up your CRM and payment processing.

 

In this course you’ll learn:

  • How to build an online foundation for your business.
  • To purposely create your dream business from the start.
  • How to set up your tech like site, social media, online presence.

 


CORPORATE CREDIT
Most business owners don’t know their business has a credit score.  Building your corporate credit is the first step to separating your business and personal liabilities.  If you want to create a more valuable business or land big contracts, then corporate credit is a must. Without corporate credit it is nearly impossible to get an SBA loan.  By learning about the business credit bureaus you will take your business to a place very few business owners ever get to.

 

In this course you’ll learn:

  • How to access the secret vendors to build corporate credit up to $50k.
  • The process of separating your business and personal liabilities.
  • How to manage and track your corporate credit scores.
  • + 5 corporate credit coaching sessions

 


TAX PREP
In the US there are 2 different tax systems, one for business owners and one for employees.  Business owners are incentivized to take risks and be compensated with tax benefits for doing so. The Tax Assassin module can save business owners up to 15% on their annual taxes, imagine that you make $100,000 and could save 15% a year in taxes, that is $15,000.

With this course you’ll learn:

  • How to choose the right tax filing entity to ensure you pay the lowest taxes.
  • To avoid massive mistakes and issues with payroll and bookkeeping.
  • How to find the right CPA professional for you.
  • + a custom tax savings plan.

 


CREDIT COLLEGE
Most people think that if they just pay their bills on time that their credit score will always be high.  Reality is that 35% of your credit score is actually decided by making on time payments and the other 65% is made up of various other factors. The secret credit hacks shared in this module will literally save you thousands if not tens of thousands of dollars.  If you paid even half a percent less on your mortgage then that could be worth tens of thousands of more in lower interest savings, so these credit hacks can pay off big time.

In this course you will learn:

  •  How to use smart debt reduction techniques to save thousands.
  • How the credit bureaus calculate your score.
  • The process of building a strong credit asset.

 


ESTATE PLANNING & ASSET PROTECTION
In this overview, we will break down the important segments to be aware of when it comes to estate planning and protecting your assets. There is a lot of misinformation out there regarding asset protection.

To eliminate the confusion we went directly to an experienced asset protection, estate planning attorney whose made it his life mission to help people plan for their future and protect their wealth, their family and everything that’s most important!

In this course you’ll learn:

What the best strategies are to protect your wealth and assets.
How and why to create different trust types.
How to save thousands by proper estate planning for your family.

Terms and Conditions